Sensitivity, Selectivity, and with Peak Precision, and Shortest Response Time
H2 IntelliSense Slim Hydrogen Sensor is powered by patented Solid State Electrochemical Sensor Technology. With sensing range options from 1ppm to 10% H2 v/v, you'll have the flexibility to detect gas at any concentration. Plus, our sensors have no cross-sensitivity to other combustible and reducing gases, so you can be sure you're only detecting the gas you're interested in. Our response time is unbeatable, with T20 to T90 in just 0.5 to 2.5 seconds so you can react quickly to any environmental changes. And best of all, our sensors won't sustain any damage even when exposed to 100% concentration of hydrogen.
Our hydrogen sensor tracks the changing hydrogen concentration in response to corrective actions, covering the entire lifecycle of a hazardous-level leak, accumulation, and remedial action. This method ensures you are always aware of the situation and can take the appropriate steps to take the risk.
The following product features make it a versatile and ideal solution for stationary 24/7 hydrogen area monitoring and safety applications.
- Extremely low concentration detection: Our sensor can detect even extremely low concentrations of Hydrogen starting at 1ppm.
- Exceptional specificity: No cross-sensitivity from other combustible and reducing gases, ensuring accurate detection of Hydrogen alone.
- Ultra-fast response time: T20 to T90 in just 0.5 to 2.5 seconds, enabling early exposure to diffused Hydrogen.
- Intrinsically safe and sleek design: At just 98mm x 64mm x 34mm, our sensor’s sensing membrane is less than 4cm away from ceiling height, ensuring early exposure to diffused hydrogen.
- Lightweight and durable: Weighing less than 350 grams, our sensor is 4-5X lighter and smaller than sensors requiring a flameproof method of electrical safety. It uses a Rugged IP 68 powder-coated Aluminium enclosure and can survive in tough environmental conditions.
- Wide range of operating conditions: Our sensor can operate under varying pressure conditions, from vacuum to 1.5 bar, and in high humidity environments.
- Smart and reliable: Even if the Hydrogen concentration crosses explosive limits, our sensor remains operational and can track subsisting hazardous levels. Our sensors won’t sustain any damage even when exposed to 100% concentration of hydrogen.
- Flexible and customizable: We offer a choice of 6 standard operating ranges and resolution combinations to suit your specific Hydrogen sensing needs.
- Wide choice of Background gases: Detect hydrogen with high accuracy in a choice of background gases, including Air, Helium, Nitrogen, Argon, Methane, Hydrocarbons, and Vacuum.
- Hazardous Area Deployment: Oursensor can be deployed in Zone 1 Gas Group IIC Hazardous Area and converted into a multi-point sampling-based aspirated system or portable sensor.
- Communication Options: RS485 Modbus, CAN Bus, 4mA to 20 mA 2-wire current loop, 0V to 5V analog signal.
- Modular additions in Safe Area
- Low Power Consumption: Low power consumption operates on industry-standard 24VDC (±5%) power supply.
- Ease of Installation: Simple installation and on-field gas calibration process.
- Design Variations in development:
- Convert a fixed Hydrogen sensor into a multi-point sampling-based aspirated system.
- Convert a fixed Hydrogen sensor into a portable sensor.
All models are equipped with RS485 Modbus in RTU Mode for modular add-ons and calibration.
- Model C – CAN Bus 29-Bit (500 meters to 40 meters based on data transmission rate)
- Model D – RS485 Modbus in RTU Mode (~1,000 meters)
- Model I – 4mA to 20mA 2-wire current loop (~1,000 meters)
- Model V – 0V to 5V Analogue Signal (up to 100 meters)
|Range (H2 v/v) | Resolution (H2 v/v)|
|Conversion Factor: 1% = 10,000ppm = 25% LEL | 1% LEL = 400ppm = 0.04[SK1]|
|0 ppm to 200 ppm | 1 ppm|
|0 ppm to 2,000 ppm | 1 ppm|
|0 ppm to 5,000 ppm | 5 ppm|
|0% to 2% H2 | 0.001%|
|0% to 5% H2 | 0.0025%|
|0% to 10% H2 | 0.005%|
Modular Add-on Options
- Locally powered display unit
- Multiple relay contacts
- Wireless transmission hubs
- Multi-sensor cluster hubs
- Multi-channel control and display units
Once in 6 months for high accuracy. Mandatory once in 12 months.
Exciting developments are on the horizon! Here’s a sneak peek of what’s to come:
- Our upcoming multi-point sampling-based aspirated system can easily convert your fixed hydrogen sensor into a highly efficient solution, enhancing accuracy and reliability.
- Our new and improved design allows for operation in extreme temperatures, expanding the range of environments in which our sensors can be utilized.
- Need a portable solution? Our upcoming product can convert your fixed hydrogen sensor into a portable device perfect for on-the-go applications. Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of taking your hydrogen sensor wherever needed.
- Industries: Oil & Gas, Power Generation & Transmission, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Nuclear Research, and Steel
- Battery Rooms: Flooded or VRLA Lead Acid and Nickel-cadmium battery banks in industries and Datacentres, Submarines, Ships, Forklifts, and Heavy Equipment
- Automobiles: Hydrogen ICE Engines and Hydrogen FCEVs
- Electrolysers: PEM, Alkaline, SOEC, and other burgeoning technologies
- Fuel Cells: PEM and SOFC
- Hydrogen Supply Chain: Transport Pipelines, Containers, Storage Sites, Tankers, and Fueling Pumps
- Strategic Sectors: Space Exploration, Nuclear Research, Defence, and R&D
- New Age Applications: Ships, Aircrafts, Backup Generators, Biomass to H2, Other Green Hydrogen Production Techniques