About the Portable Hydrogen Leak Detector
H2 IntelliSense Portable Leak Locator is powered by patented Solid State Electrochemical Sensor Technology. It directly measures the partial pressure of Hydrogen, by diffusion, in a gas mixture, making it specific, selective, and intelligent to Hydrogen alone.
Our Portable Leak Locator detects hydrogen-specific leaks in close proximity with various gas backgrounds, including Air, Inert, and Combustible Gases, with no cross-sensitivity. It can detect leaks as low as 1 ppm and is durable enough to withstand 100% pure hydrogen exposure. Our response time is unbeatable, T20 to T90 in just 0.5 to 2.5 seconds, enabling early exposure to diffused Hydrogen, and the reading updates every 1 second.
The following product features make it perfect for challenging scenarios where accurate detection of even small hydrogen leaks is crucial for early diagnosis and remedy.
- Extremely low concentration detection: Our sensor can detect even extremely low concentrations of Hydrogen starting at 1ppm.
- Wide choice of Background gases: Detect hydrogen with high accuracy in a choice of background gases, including Air, Helium, Nitrogen, Argon, Methane, Hydrocarbons, and Vacuum.
- Exceptional specificity: No cross-sensitivity from other combustible and reducing gases, ensuring accurate detection of Hydrogen alone.
- Ultra-fast response time: T20 to T90 in just 0.5 to 2.5 seconds, enabling early exposure to diffused Hydrogen. The reading updates every 1 second.
- Close Proximity Leak Detection: Our sensor can be placed very close to the leak source without the risk of damage. The sensor also recovers quickly from even high hydrogen exposure, allowing users to make multiple confirmatory tests to pinpoint the leak source without wasting precious time.
- High Resolution: Our sensor offers a high resolution of 1/2000 of full scale, ensuring precise and accurate readings.
- Flexible and customizable: We provide a range of six standard operating ranges and resolution combinations to meet your specific hydrogen sensing needs. Our options cover a range from 1 ppm up to 20% v/v hydrogen.
- Environmental Condition: Our sensor is designed to operate in a range of ambient temperatures, from -20℃ to +65℃, and can withstand high humidity conditions.
- Sleek and Portable Design: Our Rugged IP 66 hand-held device is lightweight, weighing under 250 grams. It features a metallic hydrogen sensing probe weighing under 220 grams containing the sensing element for direct gas exposure and detection.
- Compact and User-Friendly: Our handheld device measures 165mm x 85mm x 30mm and is made of durable ABS material. It features a 4-line graphical LCD display and a membrane keypad for easy operation, mode selection, and calibration. Additionally, it comes equipped with an audio buzzer and red LED for signaling the presence of hydrogen.
- Long-lasting Battery: The handheld device is powered by a rechargeable 3.7V 1150mAh Lithium-Ion battery, allowing up to 24 hours of continuous operation on a single full charge. The product comes with a suitable 230VAC mains charger for easy recharging.
- Effortless Operation: Our sensor features user-friendly controls and comes equipped with in-built software that enables on-field gas calibration for added convenience.
|Range (H2 v/v) | Resolution (H2 v/v)|
|Conversion Factor: 1% = 10,000ppm = 25% LEL | 1% LEL = 400ppm = 0.04%|
|0 ppm to 2000 ppm | 1 ppm|
|0 ppm to 5,000 ppm | 5 ppm|
|0% to 2% H2 | 0.001% or 10 ppm|
|0% to 4% H2 | 0.001% or 10 ppm|
|0% to 5% H2 | 0.001% or 10 ppm|
|0% to 10% H2 | 0.005% or 50 ppm|
Once in 6 months for high accuracy. Mandatory once in 12 months.
- Industries: Oil & Gas, Power Generation & Transmission, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Nuclear Research, and Steel
- Electrolysers: PEM, Alkaline, SOEC, and other burgeoning technologies
- Fuel Cells: PEM and SOFC
- Hydrogen Supply Chain: Transport Pipelines, Containers, Storage Sites, Tankers, and Fuelling Pumps
- Battery Rooms: Flooded or VRLA Lead Acid and Nickel-cadmium battery banks in industries and Datacentres, Submarines, Ships, Forklifts, and Heavy Equipment.
- Strategic Sectors: Space Exploration, Nuclear Research, Defence, and R&D
- New Age Applications: Ships, Aircrafts, Backup Generators, Biomass to H2, H2-PNG Blending, Other Green Hydrogen Production Techniques