H2 IntelliSense Slim Analyzer Sensor is powered by patented Solid State Electrochemical Sensor Technology. With sensing range options from 1ppm to 20% H2 v/v (100% H2 v/v in development), you'll have the flexibility to detect gas at a wide range of concentrations. Plus, our sensors have no cross-sensitivity to other combustible and reducing gases, so you can be sure you're only detecting the gas you're interested in. Our fast response time with T20 in 2 secs and T90 in 2-10 seconds enables you to take corrective actions swiftly. And best of all, our sensors won't sustain any damage even when exposed to 100% concentration of hydrogen.
Additionally, we can accurately analyze Hydrogen in Helium and Hydrogen in Combustible Gases background, which has proved challenging until now!
The following product features makes it highly versatile and ideally suited for many challenging Hydrogen analysis applications:
- Wide choice of Background gases: Detect hydrogen with high accuracy in a choice of background gases, including Air, Helium, Nitrogen, Argon, Methane, Hydrocarbons, and Vacuum.
- Extremely low concentration detection: Our sensor can detect even extremely low concentrations of Hydrogen starting at 1ppm.
- Exceptional specificity: No cross-sensitivity from other combustible and reducing gases, ensuring accurate detection of Hydrogen alone.
- Environmental Condition: Our sensor is designed to operate in a range of ambient temperatures, from -20℃ to +65℃, and can withstand high humidity conditions.
- Wide range of operating conditions: Our sensor can operate under varying pressure conditions, from vacuum to 1.5 bar, and in high humidity environments. We can engineer the product for custom ranges with pressure co-relation.
- Fast response time: T20 to T90 in 1 to 10 seconds.
- Intrinsically Safe and Sleek Design: The Sensor has a sleek and intrinsically safe design, measuring 98mm x 64mm x 34mm. The sensing element is housed in a protruded stainless steel threaded interface, allowing for direct exposure to gaseous environments. The sensor can be interfaced with a sampling line or connected through an adapter for submerged applications.
- Standard Thread Dimensions and Lightweight Enclosure: The Sensor Device has standard thread dimensions, ensuring global acceptability and leak-tight joints. The sensor uses a Rugged IP 68 powder-coated aluminum enclosure, which is lightweight, weighing less than 350 grams. It is 4-5 times lighter and smaller than sensors that require a flameproof method of electrical safety.
- Stable, Smart, and durable: Even if the Hydrogen concentration crosses explosive limits, our sensor remains operational and can measure at high accuracy and precision. Our sensors won’t sustain any damage even when exposed to 100% concentration of hydrogen.
- Ease of Installation: Simple installation and on-field gas calibration process.
- Low Power Consumption: Low power consumption operates on industry-standard 24VDC (±5%) power supply.
- Operating Range: The Sensor Device offers a choice of six standard operating range and resolution combinations to meet your hydrogen sensing requirements, ranging from 1 ppm up to 20% v/v hydrogen. Additionally, a new range of up to 100% H2 v/v will be available soon. Book a consultation to learn more about our hydrogen sensing options.
- High-Resolution Options: The Sensor Device boasts a high resolution of 1/1000 of full scale, providing precise measurements for your application needs. A new variant with an even higher resolution of 1/10,000 full-scale will soon be available. Book a consultation to learn more about our hydrogen sensing options.
- Custom Design Options: The Sensor Device offers custom design options to meet your application requirements. We can provide a customized sample conditioning and calibration system for seamless interfacing between the analyzer and your main system, even in challenging environments with extreme temperatures, pressures, and flow rates.
- Hazardous Area Deployment: Oursensor can be deployed in Zone 1 Gas Group IIC Hazardous Area.
- Communication Options: RS485 Modbus, 4mA to 20 mA 2-wire current loop, 0V to 5V analog signal. Wide choice of modular additions in Safe Area using RS485 Modbus output.
Product Variants Based on Communication Protocol[SK1]
All models are equipped with RS485 Modbus in RTU Mode for modular add-ons and calibration.
- Model D – RS485 Modbus in RTU Mode (~1,000 meters)
- Model I – 4mA to 20mA 2-wire current loop (~1,000 meters)
- Model V – 0V to 5V Analogue Signal (up to 100 meters)
|Range (H2 v/v) | Resolution (H2 v/v)|
|Conversion Factor: 1% = 10,000ppm = 25% LEL | 1% LEL = 400ppm = 0.04%|
|0 ppm to 2000 ppm | 1 ppm|
|0 ppm to 5,000 ppm | 5 ppm|
|0% to 5% H2 | 0.0025%|
|0% to 10% H2 | 0.005%|
|0% to 15% H2 | 0.01%|
|0% to 20% H2 | 0.01%|
|0% to 100% H2 | 0.1% – Coming Soon|
Modular Add-on Options
- Locally powered display unit
- Multiple relay contacts
- Wireless transmission hubs
- Multi-sensor cluster hubs
- Multi-channel control and display units
Once in 6 months for high accuracy. Mandatory once in 12 months.
- Industries: Oil & Gas, Power Generation & Transmission, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Nuclear Research, and Steel
- Electrolyzers: PEM, Alkaline, SOEC, and other burgeoning technologies
- Fuel Cells: PEM and SOFC
- Hydrogen Supply Chain: Transport Pipelines, Containers, Storage Sites, Tankers, and Fueling Pumps
- Strategic Sectors: Space Exploration, Nuclear Research, Defence, and R&D
- New Age Applications: Ships, Aircrafts, Backup Generators, Biomass to H2, H2-PNG Blending, Other Green Hydrogen Production Techniques