Fixed Leak Detector
The PlatfoMEMS Omni-Gas Chip is a breakthrough technology that detects a wide range of gases in complex applications. Each chip has a pair of ultra-sensitive sensors that self-compensate for temperature and flow conditions and use smart algorithms for intelligent selective sensing. You can deploy our high-resolution sensors across target areas for sensitive, intelligent gas detection. Our simplistic design, small form factor, affordable price point, and wireless mesh deployment enhance safety coverage. Discover advanced gas detection with PlatfoMEMS Omni-Gas Chip.
With ultra-compact size and sensing range options from 0% - 100% for target gases, you'll have the flexibility to detect specific gas at any concentration. Our response time is unbeatable, with T20 to T90 in a few hundred milliseconds, so you can react quickly to any environmental changes or take corrective action. Additionally, our sensors won't sustain any damage at any level of overexposure and work in a temperature range between -40℃ to 125℃.
Unique design ideology for cost reduction, improved performance, and enhanced safety integrity levels:
- Ultra Compact Size: PClatfoMEMS Omni-Gas Chip measures 3mm x 3mm x 0.5mm with ultra-small form factors customizable to suit application requirements.
- Target Gas Customization: Ability to change target gas for leak detection through mobile app or RF interface, eliminating need for multiple products/vendors for different gases.
- Multiple Gas Scanning: Ability to scan for multiple gases, replacing multiple sensors with a single sensor!
- Wide Working Range: Working range of 0% to 100% of a target gas with no damage even when exposed to 100% volume concentration, no loss of sensitivity, and negligible long-term drift.
- Fast Response Time: Ultra-fast response and recovery time T20 to T80 in a few hundred milliseconds.
- High-Temperature Deployment: Sensor heads can be deployed into high-temperature zones from -40℃ to 125℃, with ongoing work to push the limit up to 600℃-700℃.
- Optimized Accuracy: Optimized accuracy levels according to application requirements.
- Battery Operated With Communication Options: Battery-operated wireless sensor head can communicate over a wireless network or to a hub, transmitting industry-standard RS485 Modbus wired twisted pair output to SCADA, PLC, BMS, or DCS systems.
- Industry-Specific Outputs: Specific industry-preferred output options like CAN Bus for the automotive sector are available.
- Versatile Attachment: Ultra-small sensor head can be attached to any support, including rigid, flexible, unmanned aerial and ground vehicles and robotic arms.
- Hazardous Location Placement: Most of the above functionality is available in hazardous location approved designs.
Introducing Lightning Fast, Affordable, Miniaturized, Multi-Gas, and High Coverage Fixed Gas Detection for Enhanced Safety. Our solution is ready for POC trials and solution development.
Our gas detection capabilities cover a wide range of industries and applications, including:
- Hydrogen (0% to 100%)
- SF6 (0% to 100%)
- Methane (0% to 100%)
- LPG (0% to 100%)
- CO2 (0% to 100%)
- Methane (0% to 100%)
- Greenhouse gas (GHG)
- Other Gases – coming soon
Experience enhanced safety with our versatile gas detection solution. Contact us today for more information.
Technology & Product Roadmap
Our team of passionate engineers is dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that will take gas sensing to the next level. We’re expanding our technology stack to incorporate more sensing principles into a single die, allowing for parts per billion level sensing of toxic gases. We’re also developing a MEMS-based gas separation column to integrate with the chip, creating a near Gas Chromatography capability at your fingertips!
- Hydrogen: Hydrogen ICE Engines, Hydrogen Gensets and Turbines, Fuel Cell, Electrolyzers, Hydrogen Generators, Oil & Gas, Power, Fertilizers, Pharmaceuticals, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Aerospace, and more.
- SF6 – perfect for all kinds of SF6-filled switchgear and circuit breakers.
- Methane – ideal for Oil & Gas, Piped Natural Gas Network & Storage, home end-point leak detection, and H-CNG and Hydrogen PNG Network & Storage.
- LPG (0% to 100%) – great for Oil & Gas, LPG Household Leak Detection, and LPG Bottling Plants.
- Agriculture & Air Quality Monitoring (Under Development) – with CO2, CO, Methane, and Ethylene sensors.
- Carbon Credit Quantification: Monitoring Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reduction to quantify eligible carbon credits.