Tracking the purity of hydrogen while optimizing its use and production is essential for safe and stable refinery operations. Our state-of-the-art sensors function flawlessly in close proximity to actual process blocks in the most hazardous areas (Class 1 & Division 1), helping you pinpoint the location of the leak with the shortest response time.
Our multi-gas sensors go beyond hydrogen sensing to minimize safety hazards by identifying leaks from various sources (Hydrocarbons, CO, H2S, SOx, NOx, and risk oxygen). Capable of integrating seamlessly with your existing infrastructure, we provide a one-stop solution for all your monitoring needs.
The 21 Senses Advantage
- Selective and specific to hydrogen while being intrinsically safe in hazardous areas
- Detecting leaks early with the fastest response time (<500ms)
- SolidState 1PPM – >50,0000 PPM
- MEMS 0%-100%
- A single MEMS nanochip sensor to detect both hydrocarbons and toxic gases (CO, H2S, SOx, NOx, and risk oxygen)
- Purposefully miniaturized design fits the smallest of spaces
- Simplified engineering covers a broad range of exposures
- Our personalized approach includes design consulting for optimal placement
- Compact, practical design at low cost with an exceptional 4-year warranty